Aderas, Inc. is dedicated to providing services to enable organizations to support health systems and provide for medical resources to meet mission needs. We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team and be a key part of a project supporting the Defense Health Agency.
Primary Job Duties:
Required Education Years of Experience:
- Perform all project management functions; including work breakdown and cost estimation, scheduling, monitoring and tracking of technical progress against the defined timetables and budgets, and staff assignments and development
- Manage project expectations, evaluate project needs, and communicate with Aderas Program Manager, Executives, and Government PMO to ensure that program needs are met with respect to urgency and priority
- Lead the team in the development and delivery of various contractual documentation required for the contract.
- Develop trust, credibility, and strong client relationships; seek opportunities to add value to internal and external client initiatives
- Supervise and manage staff assigned to the project and assigns/directs their activities
- Review all project deliverables to ensure quality and accuracy to meet project, stakeholder, and contractual standards
- Serve as the point of contact and client interface for project technology-related issues
- Manage activities of subcontractors utilized to deliver the technical solution
- Define and implement development plans for assigned projects in order to ensure staff is knowledgeable on the applications and technologies in use on the project and that project team understand and follows processes and procedures
- Provide detailed direction during various stages of the Agile Sprint cadence to include requirements analysis, testing and potentially programming support
- Identify, track, manage, and communicate risks and issues with Aderas Program Manager and Government PMO
- Ensures that Aderas is compliant with all applicable requirements of the project contract and project tasks and deliverables meet the contracts PWS.
- Coordinate, prepare and manage technical presentations and functional demonstrations to internal and external stakeholders
Required Experience and Qualification(s):
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field of studies and/or greater than four (4) years equivalent experience.
- At least eight (8) years of information technology experience
- Minimum five (5) years of Project Management experience leading multiple discipline teams in the development and implementation experience with enterprise software applications
Preferred Experience and Qualification(s):
- 3-5 years prior software development experience of designing, coding, unit testing, and deploying software releases.
- 5-7 years of experience in creating and maintaining project schedules in Microsoft Project for a federal agency customer.
- Certified PMI PMP
- Experience managing a 20+ multi-disciplined team of developers, testers, support engineers, system engineers, DBAs, and functional analysts in an Agile SCRUM development environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting production issues, integration, and implementation issues, and IT product releases for a federal government agency (preferably DoD)
- Outstanding troubleshooting, conflict management, risk management, mentoring, and coaching experience and skills.
- Possesses a high level of technical and business process competence. Experience leading projects, teams, and initiatives with strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Experience managing complex COTS solutions and/or custom development projects utilizing MS Project and Earn Value.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including working with senior military and government leadership.
- Excellent MS Office Experience Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Provide industry-standard expertise.
- Experience establishing and reviewing existing technology and process standards.
- Prior knowledge of/experience with: Sustainment of a Regional / Central HAIR failover capability Continuity of Operations (COOP) and a backup solution including providing updates to the configurations and application while the solution is finalizing development and supporting activities including testing, deployment, and sustainment.
- Prior knowledge of /experience with Cross-enterprise Document Reliable Interchange (XDR)
- Prior knowledge of/experience with: Cross-Community Access (XCA)
- Prior knowledge of/experience with: Health Level 7 (HL7)
- Prior knowledge of/experience with: Enterprise Master SnareWorks Server (EMSS)
- Prior experience assisting with the DoD certification and accreditation information assurance following the DIACAP and Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes
- Experience utilizing Jira and Confluence on a project.
- Experience with Integrating Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) standards including Cross-Community Access (XCA) and Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS), HL7, Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM), Regional / Central HAIR failover capability Continuity of Operations (COOP).
- Creation of project-related documentation such as Requirement Traceability Matrix, Agile Management Plan, Configuration Management (CM) Compliance Plan, Software Implementation Plan, Development Integration Test (DIT) Environment Plan, Solutions Design Documents (SDDs), Contingency Operations Plan, and other project documents
- Security +, Industry related certification (.NET, SQL Server)
Active Secret Clearance