*** Are you looking for an opportunity to work from home? ***
*** Do you have experience working in a Call Center ? ***
Then this could be the job for you!
OneTouch Direct was founded in 1998 and has been working with Fortune 500 clients ever since. Our company started as a small team with a desire to blend creative marketing with contact center expertise in order to provide solutions that enable our clients to build a stronger brand identity and boost sales. Since our inception, OTD has grown to be a preeminent provider of global contact center solutions.
- Providing high caliber Customer interaction as measured by call monitoring, call audits, and customer satisfaction surveys;
- Presenting to the public a strong working expertise in all client supported products;
- Ensuring innovation and quality in all Customer interactions as measured by call monitoring and customer satisfaction survey.
- Maintaining a general awareness of client’s strengths in the industry.
- Assisting Customers by answering queries.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Fluent in English
- Prior Customer Service Experience
- Prior Work From Home Experience A Plus
- Demonstrated ability to question logically and effectively to identify the root cause of a problem
- Engaging conversationalist to build rapport with customers.
- Ability to position situations positively
- Understanding of state of the art telecommunications and related devices.
- Ability to be a flexible and adapt to new situations quickly, anticipate the next question/issue, with a focus toward first contact resolution
- Demonstrates self-assurance in communicating with customers and possess excellent rapport building skill
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Typing and computer navigation skill
- Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Regular predictable attendance required
Work From Home Requirements:
- Must have their own PC with camera (video conference capabilities)
- Provide their own home office equipped with internet (meet bandwidth requirements), electricity, and office furnishings. Employee is responsible for all related home office expenses.
- Equipment (monitor, phone, power supply/cables, power surge protector, PC, keyboard, mouse, headset) and office furnishings (desk, chair, notepads / pens, internet, electricity, and other related needs as required to perform job remotely from home office) shall be provided by employee at their sole expense. After one year of employment with the company, company may provide equipment to the employee on a loan basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $30.00 /hour
- call center: 3 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19