Our Live Events team is looking for a Program Manager/ Senior Manager. The Program Manager/ Senior Manager will facilitate the planning and successful execution of assigned live meeting and event programs. ("Successful" is defined as: within budget and on time, to the satisfaction of sponsors, faculty, and participants while enhancing and supporting the company image).
1. Total oversight for all facets of assigned programs/meetings. Responsibilities will include faculty management, all meeting logistics, oversee creation of digital and print materials specific to the meeting, budget creation/reconciliation, and complete oversight of all meeting components including on-time program agenda management.
2. Oversee administration for post-event enduring meeting activities when appropriate. Responsibilities will include facilitation of video interview content edits, updating of existing text copy, and ensuring timely posting/launch of on-line content through IT department.
3. Participate in and/or lead program-specific committees though overall event management process.
4. Ensure a detailed schedule of all essential activities and deadlines are maintained following assignment meeting.
5. Partner with major medical associations for execution of CME/CE satellite symposia following all rules/restrictions in accordance with association guidelines.
6. Work with and supervise contracted vendors in conjunction with Program Managers and Program Coordinator to optimize the execution of their services.
7. Liaise with internal team and business development staff for smooth transition of contacts/agreements/expectations with supporters.
8. Onsite management of all phases of assigned live meetings and events.
9. Additional projects and activities as assigned.
10. Development of meeting-related processes as requested.
1. Attend departmental/company meetings
2. Attend site visits as needed
3. Participate in on-going training and development
- Ability to manage a variety of live event programs including single and multi-day conferences, symposia, CME/CE satellite symposia, large high-profile receptions, KOL advisory boards/focus groups, sales meetings
- Experienced in all aspects of meeting planning including contracting, venue/logistics management, transportation, audio visual, food & beverage, shipping and on-site execution management
- Extensive interfacing with HCPs
- Hyper-focused on the “attendee experience” and related outcomes
- Experience with budget development and reconciliation process
- Organized, creative, and efficient
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to act diplomatically
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work under deadline pressure, both independently and as part of a team
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills with proactive approach to things
- Ability to travel/work during the week and on weekends (up to 25%)
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s Degree
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.