Sila is a premier HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical firm with 200+ professionals in four locations from Boston to Maryland. We are a privately held, 3rd generation business with dedicated professionals who share a philosophy of "Continuous Improvement Journey" as part of our Mission.
Sila’s continued success has created an opportunity for a HVAC Installer/Helpers in our King of Prussia, PA location.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with employer match
- Company paid Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Learning & Professional Development Opportunities
As a full-time employee at Sila you also have access to our Corporate University providing 35,000 Learning & Professional Development assets including our Nationally recognized HVAC program.
Where you grow from here is up to you!
HVAC Installer Job Summary
- Installs HVAC related equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Designs, fabricates and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required.
- Receives, verifies, and loads all equipment and materials needed for each job.
- Demonstrates and establishes effective working relationships with co-workers, superiors.
- Properly completes all paperwork required for each job.
- Maintains cleanliness of assigned company vehicle.
- Maintains high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary. Remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
- Represents Sila in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality, courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for others.
- Physical requirements includes the ability to lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, stoop, reach and travel to locations.
Qualifications Education and/or Experience
- 1-3 years’ HVAC Installation experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule.
Skills and Abilities
- Must have knowledge of safety rules and requirements.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Must possess knowledge of HVAC systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- HVAC Installation: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)