What we do:
Waterblasting LLC is in beautiful Stuart, FL where we manufacture the Stripe Hog® Waterblasting System and Smart Vac® Vacuum Systems in Stuart, FL. These specialty vehicles are used to remove rubber from runways and markings from asphalt and concrete roadways. Waterblasting.com is the service operations department utilizing these state-of-the-art 40,000 psi Stripe Hog® Waterblasting Systems across the United States and around the world.
About the job:
This is a key position supporting the Training Director and facilitating all aspects of the training department as needed. Providing direct customer interactions to coordinate, schedule, plan and build all training events in a timely, professional manner using existing materials and prescribed processes. This role is responsible for coordinating all training and retraining of Stripe Hog Operators. Specifically, the ideal candidate MUST possess a strong background in ALL areas as is relates to Training, Recertification, Growth, Media, Monitoring, and reporting.
- Coordinate the setup, follow-up, and documentation for all training events.
- Emails and Phone Calls with customers to schedule the event and keep it on track
- Ensure trainers are fully prepared with information and materials for each event
- Collect and archive training reports, process licenses, and follow up with the customer
- Maintain a database of positive feedback from customers
- Maintain database of each event and operator photographs
- Coordinate the recertification process and documentation of all Hog Licenses
- Track license expirations and send reminders to equipment owners and license holders
- Facilitate the recertification process with the license holder
- Assist in expanding the program to include DOT and Airport Officials
- Send pre-written emails and information to the interested parties.
- Maintain and update Operator and Trainer Achievements on Social Media and TV Monitors
- Monitors in the Customer Service and Training Areas
- Name plaques in our training room
- Service Plaques for customer foyer
- Presidential Award of Excellence
- Prepare basic reports for all applicable data within the department
- Brief snapshot each Thursday showing next 6 weeks of training schedule
- Simple excel sheet showing costs per training and annual P&L
- Total Training, Total licensed operators, total recertified, etc.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following key competencies:
- Honest and Trustworthy
- Loyal, reliable, hardworking, and competent
- High degree of Integrity
- Organized and Goal Oriented
- Respectful and Humble
- Committed to meet customers' needs
- Team Player
- Aware of Business Trends
- Positive Work Ethics
This position does not have supervisory responsibility.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. After hours calls are infrequent but these also must be fielded and acted upon, often with urgency.
This person may need to travel from time to time; although traveling is unlikely.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Waterblasting Technologies is an equal opportunity employer; we do not discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or other protected status.