- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Social Listening
- Supervising Experience
- Dental Insurance
- Food Provided
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
SiteLock Needs A LifeCycle Marketing Manager
SiteLock is the Global Leader in business website security and is the only web security solution to offer complete, cloud-based website protection. We find and fix threats, prevent future attacks, accelerate website performance and meet PCI compliance standards for businesses of all sizes (basically like Batman if Gotham City was the internet). Our mission is to protect every website on the internet (yes, we know that’s a colossal goal, but we are THAT good), that’s why we need talented people like yourself to join our ever-growing team!
That’s Nice, But What’s The Job?
As the LifeCycle Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing on a strategy centered on customer interests, needs, and affinities to improve customer experiences and build the business through engagement and creating valuable customer relationships. But more specifically…
- Responsible for developing, managing and executing on the promotion and continuous improvement of the brand’s reputation, and architecting a seamless customer experience in order to increase retention and long-term value
- Proactively develop customer communications using an authentic brand voice, to cultivate loyal customers, amplify our on-line advocates and improve our overall sentiment
- Develop and manage Loyalty and Advocacy Program ensuring all key components (social media, influencers, customer advocates, reputation management) deliver on established metrics and produce consistent results
- Develop and manage Influencer program through both paid and organic channels
- Create advocate marketing opportunities that are meaningful and engaging and promote benefit to both SiteLock and the customer/influencer
- Manage customer communications as needed through multiple channels
- Develop and manage the “voice of customer” program capturing customer feedback through multiple channels including surveys, reviews, social listening and direct focus groups then socializing the findings and working collaboratively across functions to improve the customer experience
- Lead the Social Media content strategy and execution working closely with the demand generation and brand teams, supporting the overall content strategy
What Are We Looking For?
- 5+ years’ experience in reputation management, managing brand sentiment, social media, building brand advocacy, “voice of customer” program management in a business environment
- Empathy and patience – ability to wear the customer’s perspective
- Clear, concise and professional written and oral presentation skills
- Deep knowledge and experience with ratings and reviews platforms: Facebook, Trustpilot, Consumer Affairs, BBB, Google+, etc.
- Understanding of ratings and reviews’ and ability to execute to impact SEO
- Expertise in “voice of customer” technology platforms and programs
- Expertise in process-improvement and ability to journey map customer experiences
- Possesses organizational skills to work in a deadline-driven, detail-oriented environment
- Self-starter with ability to maintain poise when dealing with ambiguity
- Management/supervisory experience with proven team/consensus building skills
Nice To Haves
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field; MBA preferred.
Anything else? Absolutely.
SiteLock was recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by Arizona Business Journal. Essentially, we offer a relaxed, friendly, fun and upbeat environment since we work here too! SiteLock is also the Fastest Growing Software Company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte’s Fast 500, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. SiteLock pays a nice chunk of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees.
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Free Food. Yeah, you heard that right! To make Mondays feel less like Monday, breakfast is provided and to make Fridays even better, lunch is catered in.
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffle board and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program. We want our employees to be the best versions of themselves. That’s why we offer a Wellness Program that includes an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. When we grow… our people grow! Our plan is to double in size by 2021. In order to do that, we need to develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cyber security and business.