We are a fast growing company with an open corporate culture, located in EUROPE,US and China.
As a company with high ambitions, we are looking for someone to join our current marketing team .
- Coordinate with Marketing, public relations, design, and other internal departments to ensure all social media platforms reflect the company's values and latest activities.
- Responsible for developing and executing overall social media and email campaign strategy and calendars
- Manage organic and paid campaigns end-to-end, inclusive of planning, optimization and reporting
- Manage social media brand partnerships, influencer relations and fan community outreach ad well as supporting agencies.
- Communicate with outside agencies, vendors, press and influencers on a regular basis
- Conceptualize and execute community-facing initiatives including contests and offline events
- Claim and protect brand names on new social networks by creating profiles
Experience and Skills-
- 2-3 years of experience in social media
- Strong writing skills and ability to adhere to a brand voice
- Strong social media platform analytical skills: Strategic understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Ability to track and adapt to maximize traffic conversion and engagement
- Strong research skills. Ability to strategize, present, build out campaigns and new ideas, as well as execute consistent brand messaging.
- In-depth knowledge of the latest best practices, tools, and trends on social media platforms, as well as sponsored/partner content protocols
- Highly organized and proactive self-starter with an attention to detail
- Proficient with Photoshop and social video production tools
- Team player with a positive attitude who can effectively prioritize and manage multiple creative projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 to $5,000.00 /month
- social media: 3 years (Preferred)
- progressively responsible social media: 1 year (Preferred)
- social media marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Temporarily due to COVID-19