BECOMING A SALESFORCE ADMIN
Becoming A Salesforce Admin is the training course that contains the core set of skills and competencies required to be successful with Salesforce. This course is highly recommended for new administrators, super users and those completely new to the Salesforce universe.
Course participants will learn how to implement and configure a Salesforce organization. Becoming A Salesforce Admin will cover essential Salesforce skills like user creation, profile and role setup, configuring the security model with object and field permissions, build reports and dashboards and others.
Why take this Course?
- What is Salesforce
- Salesforce is a leader in the cloud-based CRM market helping over 150,000 companies run their business by increasing employee productivity, team collaboration, and customer loyalty.
- Certification Preparation
- Course completion qualifies participants to sit for the ADM 201: Salesforce Certified Administrator certification exam
- Career Opportunities And Benefits
- Our “Becoming a Salesforce Admin” training course provides job skills that can qualify a candidate for a career as a Salesforce Administrator or Salesforce Business Analyst. Certification not required.
- Many companies post job applications frequently looking for Salesforce Administrators and Business Analysts.
- Point click job, coding is not required.
- Depending on experience, the salary range for Salesforce Administrators and Salesforce Business Analyst positions average between $50k-$120k
- Many administrator positions are remote allowing candidates to work from anywhere.
- Becoming a Salesforce Admin training course is 30 hours- very streamlined.
- Candidate Select offers the training during evening hours providing flexibility for those with full-time work schedules- perfect for career transitioners.
- Becoming a Salesforce Admin is a virtual course allowing participants to attend from the comfort of their own home.
- Quality of The Course
- Candidate Select has Salesforce certified administrators and developers who have worked in those roles as instructors. They are able to bring their real-world experience into the course to better prepare participants to step into similar roles.
- Candidate Select offers the training course for $1,995 instead of the average $4,500 offered elsewhere.
- Customer financing available
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year