What You’ll Get to Do:
Leverage your Targeting skills in support of customer initiatives.
More About the Role:
You will be responsible for supporting ongoing and developing operations, and you will be responsible for developing targeting expertise on various target sets to advance operations. You will conduct computer-based research and analysis to support collections, and conduct targeting in support of operations and collection objectives using an assortment of database tools. You will also write technical and non-technical targeting work products.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5-years in a relevant field
At least 5-years of experience supporting IC cyber activities
A minimum of 3-years of technical targeting experience providing targeting for technical operations
Demonstrated strong analytic, writing, and briefing skills when presenting results of targeting research
Demonstrated success converting data into actionable operational leads
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience using databases and analytic tools
Demonstrated ability to network
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.