** Develop, execute and fine-tune creative growth hacking campaigns that unputdownably communicates how our patented product offering -- by championing the best interests of our Users and Partners above all else -- is not just different but the opposite of everything in the market today (which serve to exacerbate the debt crisis)
** Design and execute a truly seamless user on-boarding plan by mapping out the multi-channel triggers and social nudges that further the customer journey from the moment of account-creation to completed/repeat transactions
** Execute multi-channel marketing campaigns that accelerate awareness, consideration, and on-boarding of New Users and Partners
** Examine user feedback, personas, and data to isolate root-causes of where users may be getting stuck in the customer-journey; Develop and implement fact and data-driven solutions that empower users to get unstuck
** Optimize growth + marketing campaigns to ensure they are mutually reinforcing, generating force-multipliers that enable us to 'do more with less'
** Relentlessly test, learn, and iterate to arrive at sustainable growth+marketing solutions that demonstrate deep empathy in solving the problems of our users and partners while enabling us to 'blitzscale' in delivering record growth
** Collaborate with InSpirAVE Leadership in regular publishing of thought-provoking and well-researched postings and articles that become widely cited across the media and industry
** Engage reputable conference producers, journalists, trade shows and special events to evangelize InSpirAVE's technology and its enduring social impact
** Collaborate with team on client and investor presentations
** Demonstrate energy, initiative, resolve, persistence, and creativity to solve for roadblocks and "getting things done” to hit imminent milestones
** Create champions in the community and "influencers" across the industry to ensure Inspirave's solutions are embraced and adopted, with its objective merits becoming manifest for what it is -- An unstoppable force of good to further financial wellness, social mobility, and human potential
- Formal training, or, professional experience, or, self-taught in the art and science of marketing
- Experience and/or high level of energy and excitement in development and execution of a Growth Marketing Plan that will 'change the game' for retail commerce
- Background and/or energy in learning and executing in E-Mail Campaign + Search Engine Marketing / Optimization (SEO / SEM)
- Experience and/or demonstrated interest in Marketing through Social + Digital Channels, Events, and Content in Media
- Experience / Interest in engaging "Influencers" / "Thought Leaders"
- Enthusiasm in engaging Users through Digital Marketing and In-Store locations where InSpirAVE is rolling out
- Great writing skills either as a graduate, or pursuit of current studies, or self-taught learnings
- A "Why Not?" entrepreneurial mindset aside of good organizational, presentation, writing and/or visual / multimedia skills
- Passionate with excellent communication and user engagement skills
Cited by leading forums including 'South by Southwest' and named “Top FinTech Forward Company To Watch” by AMERICAN BANKER and BAI, InSpirAVE’s social e-commerce platform inspires people to amplify their savings and afford big purchase goals for life’s special moments. Our patent-pending technology combines the best savings from merchants and banks, with support from friends and family to place big purchases within reach, without debt. This is informed by the InSpirAVE Leadership Team’s track-record across retail, e-commerce, and financial technology, with InSpirAVE most recently named among the Top for "Startup of The Year" by the 'Consumer Technology Association' and Tech.Co. At a time when 30% of purchases are regretted and half of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck, InSpirAVE’s impact has elicited critical acclaim. We have been featured in leading forums including South by Southwest, EFMA, and Finovate. There is excitement surrounding our ability to financially empower users to make responsible purchase decisions and personalized plans to ‘save more, faster’ until their big purchase-goal is delivered. InSpirAVE’s partner merchants and banks are equally distinguishing themselves as socially impactful brands that are realizing the materially significant benefits of new revenue-streams. Together, we are unifying financial and social capital to ensure "no goal is out of reach if you set your mind to it" manifest.
What makes this Inspirave opportunity special?
You WILL want -- and have -- the real opportunity to...
- Knock-it-out-of-the-park not just every other week or even every other day, but every single day you come to work in the development and launch of InSpirAVE's critically acclaimed and socially impactful technology platform development to engage hundreds of thousands of new users with InSpirAVE
- One constant across our engineering, design, creative and business growth roles is the opportunity to work directly with the Leadership Team – who have decades of experience at the top of their craft -- but perhaps even more importantly are committed to personal coaching/mentoring to ensure your personal success as much as that of InSpirAVE’s
- Solve some of the most intellectually stimulating problems in technology and commerce that is backed by patent issued and those published not just in this country but across the globe
- Have not just another job but a personal learning & growth opportunity of a lifetime by riding a rocket-ship that has elicited critical acclaim across the industry as much as worldwide
- Leave an impact with a real sense of personal as much as professional accomplishment in shipping a product that in no uncertain terms makes the world a better place by keeping people out of the debt-trap and realize their fullest potential...
IF the above are important to you THEN by all means... join our movement to #SaveMoreFaster #ForWhatMatters at InSpirAVE
Job Type: Internship
- Other forms
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply