- Be the company on-site, focal representative for an assigned, dedicated client as the Lead Designer operating in our Client’s Office and under their hours of operation and conduct policies.
- Ensure that client objectives and expectations are met.
- Ensure A&E redline deliverables are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline
- Serve as primary resource assignee and work with Client Staff and Management providing AutoCAD zoning and Construction revisions and markups
- Work with the WYCO assigned Quality Control Lead regarding CAD revisions and updates and provide feedback to the WYCO Client Account Manager (CAM), & production staff.
- See to it necessary tracking system(s) are up to date, work with assigned project controller to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems
- Validate consistency of drawings against structural analysis and application, ensuring that drawings and applications match in equipment, quantity, etc.
- Upload/send deliverables to appropriate entities as directed from client and internal/external databases as required
- Coordinate and coordinate with client, QC drawings, facilitate changes/revisions
- Participate in and assist with preparation for meetings and conference calls, maintain communications and flow of information on assigned project as needed by client
- Occasional site audits on behalf of client on active and non-active construction sites, to validate design may be needed
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete project folders; continual monitoring of data integrity and completeness
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with team members, clients, vendors, and jurisdictions
- Assist with client financial administration such as billing, PO tracking, vendor invoicing, etc. as directed or needed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with AutoCAD 2013 or later
- Telecommunications/wireless industry design / drafting experience
- Adobe and Microsoft Office skills
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- AutoCad Certification
- Customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Drafting 3 years
- Wireless 3 years
WYCO offers medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and holiday benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- AutoCAD 2013: 3 years (Required)