- Bachelor’s degree obtained by June 2019
At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a full-time role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
Visit www.amazon.com/about to:
Learn more about our businesses by reviewing Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, Jeff’s 2017 Letter to Shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
- Learn more about Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Learn more about our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
- Learn more about our headquarters in Seattle as well as where we operate around the world.
Sales Account Representative:
- Please list your Undergraduate School and expected graduation date (month and year) within the Education section of your online application and on your resume
- Start Date: July 15th, 2019
- Job Location: Chicago, IL
Amazon’s growing Sales Program is looking for Sales Account Representatives to drive success and growth within key Amazon business groups. This role is for ambitious candidates who are passionate about selling and looking to launch their career in sales. The ideal candidate has a history of achieving goals and exceeding deliverables. Successful hires are strong analytical thinkers and problem solvers who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments. They are strong communicators, effective listeners and project managers who are able to balance multiple and often conflicting priorities. The ability to manage a valuable prospect list is vital; candidates must be comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and negotiating via phone on both transaction and more strategic branding-based deals. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about our solutions and how these drive the overall Amazon business. Full-time roles are available in Chicago, IL. Preferred applicants have a sales certificate or Sales focused degree and/or coursework and cold calling / prospecting experience.
Candidates will be considered for placement on Amazon's Advertising team:
Amazon Advertising Amazon’s advertising platform, is recruiting for their Associate Account Executive (AAE) program. Through the course of this highly visible six-month program, AAEs will learn about the digital advertising industry and how it relates to a dynamic ecommerce environment. AAEs receive training and coaching from some of the most innovative minds in the industry, develop Amazon business acumen and will be responsible for sales deliverables. Upon graduation, AAEs will make an immediate impact by taking ownership for their own book of business within the Inside Sales Organization at AMG. This is an exciting professional development opportunity in one of the fastest growing (and fun) businesses at Amazon.com.
- Work experience in the sales field or similar function
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
- An ability to analyze quantitatively, and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated leadership through related work experiences, internships and participation in school programs
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities at the same time
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, conduct autonomous research and discover solutions independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Amazon does not provide immigration sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas, for this position.