Weller Truck Parts, one of the Nation’s remanufacturers of medium and heavy duty drivetrain components is seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our team.
$22 - $25 an hour, based on skills and experience.
Monday - Friday: 7:00AM-5:00PM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This candidate’s primary responsibility will be maintaining internal and external customer focus by pulling orders in our warehouse using our electronic scanner system. This position requires that you pay attention to detail and take pride in performing your work assignments correctly. Cross training will be expected, so this person must exhibit flexibility and adaptability, as well as enjoy the varied work assignments.
- High School Graduate
- Able to work within a team.
- Computer skills required.
- Able to perform frequent and heavy lifting tasks.
- Familiarity with electronic scanning preferred but not required.
- Experience in operating a stand-up and sit-down forklift.
- Display attention to detail and a focus on quality
- Exhibit flexibility and adaptability
- Enjoy varied work assignments.
- Take pride in doing things right.
- Be self-motivated.
- Frequent and possibly heavy lifting tasks
- Experience in Med & HD Truck Parts & Service
Weller Truck Parts offers great benefits: 100% employee owned, great earning potential, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacations, 401K and much more.
Weller Truck Parts
3450 West California Ave Suite 400
Salt Lake City, UT
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Salt Lake City, UT 84104: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Warehouse experience: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person