The Regional Sales Representative will represent ThermOmegaTech's entire range of plumbing products and services to assigned manufacturer's representatives. The Regional Sales Representative will work closely with the product development, marketing and other members of the team. The Regional Sales Representative reports to the National Business Development Manager.
We are looking for someone who wants to begin a career in sales with a company that values our employees. There is a great team waiting to welcome a new member.
- 60%+ travel is required to succeed in this role -_ first 6 months will be dedicated to training_
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Grow and manage sales region to ensure effective, efficient, and economical use of available time and company assets to achieve sales objectives.
- Seek and qualify sales leads, determine routes for action, and follow up to close the sale.
- Conduct sales calls on distributors and all potential end users/consumers
- Communicate to various types of end-users in a variety of ways (e.g. email, telephone, person to person or group meetings, trade shows and business oriented social functions, etc.).
- Perform market research and provide specific feedback as required
- Participate in the development and implementation of advertising and promotional programs as required. Assist is generating promotional ideas for use in advertising
Skills and Experience:
- Looking for someone with 1-2 years maximum sales experience
- BS/BA in Marketing, Engineering or Business
- Commercial plumbing and/or construction industry experience preferred
- Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), experience required
Job Type: Full-time