We Hope You Apply Today!
If you enjoy a challenge, love working with your hands, and work best on your own, apply today and join our team as an Entry Level Compliance Inspector.
About 7G Environmental Compliance Management, LLC.:
7G Environmental Compliance has served the continental United States for six years providing unparalleled compliance management services to both small and corporate-sized businesses. Our team of dedicated individuals ensures that 7G’s legacy will continue to grow.
What We Provide You
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits package
- STD and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Floating Holidays
- Employee discount program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid business travel and per diem
- A close-knit, respectful, and optimistic company culture
- Personal growth and career advancement opportunities
This position entails performing environmental compliance audits of regulated petroleum storage tank systems. The chosen candidate will be trained to complete a route of a certain number of audits each month. The position requires working outside in all reasonable weather conditions. The chosen candidate may be away from home for more than five days at a time. The chosen candidate will be required to obtain multiple state certifications within 30-90 days of employment. Company vehicle, iPad tablet, tools, and reimbursement for business expenses will be provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts visual inspections of our clients’ petroleum storage tank systems and associate facilities.
- Obtains required documents to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Gathers and compiles the information into protean and other software platforms.
- Is familiar with Federal EPA and state UST and AST regulations.
- Completes assigned route and completes inspection at each designated site.
- Travels as routed per month.
- Extensive driving is required for this position.
- Works outside in all weather conditions.
- Works independently as a business unit.
COMPETENCIES - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Writes clearly and informatively.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities.
- Uses time efficiently. Ability to maintain a strict working schedule.
- Treats people with respect.
- Keeps commitments.
- Upholds organizational values.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Uses equipment and materials properly.
Language, Math, and Reasoning
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience in light mechanical duties.
- Must have experience in electronic correspondence.
- Must have experience in report/work ticket writing.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving history
- Apple/MAC devices
- iOS operating system
- Internet Software: Google Chrome; Protean
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must frequently lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to touch, handle, or feel, stoop kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, and hear.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and smell.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
For more information about our company, visit http://www.7g-enviro.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $15.50 /hour
- overnight travel: 1 year (Required)
- clean driving: 1 year (Required)
- Military: 4 years (Preferred)
- Environmental Services: 1 year (Required)
- driving long distances: 1 year (Required)
- iPad operation: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule