At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Front Office Hosts are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role has a direct impact on creating an exceptional guest experience. Front Office Hosts also process forms of payment and respond to guest inquires.
At Park Hyatt New York, you'll quickly discover that luxury is personal. With uncommon experiences at every turn and personalized service that exceeds every expectation, you'll feel right at home at Hyatt's global flagship hotel. From world-class dining to the tranquil spa, every moment is meant to be savored at Park Hyatt New York. The Park Hyatt New York is pleased to be recognized ...
- 2019 Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- 2019 AAA Five Diamond Award
- 2019 U.S. News & World Report, Top 15 Best Hotels in NYC
- 2019 Elite Traveler, Top 100 Hotels in the World
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Complimentary and discount room stays at other Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- An extensive global network of advancement opportunities
- Competitive medical, dental and vision options
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- 401k Retirement
- Fitness, mobile service and various other discounts are available to Team members
A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
Refined verbal and written communication skills
Ability to stand for long periods of time
Open schedule availability, including overnights is required