Operations Manager - Service Desk
Mphasis is a NextGen technology company enabling business transformation across the globe. In today's dynamic and disruptive marketplace, we bring agile business processes and innovation that anticipate the future and define the next wave. Our success in a rapidly moving transactions environment is built on our architectural approach, legacy of innovation and thought leadership over the past two decades.
Mphasis harnesses the power of cognitive technologies and rich data resident in enterprise systems to transform organizations across financial services, telecom, logistics, and technology industries. Our Front2Back™ transformation, with business-driven KPIs, state-of-the-art reference frameworks and capabilities achieve agile and rapid delivery of business value
The Job Profile
This individual will manage the performance of service desk agents and support clients (internal and external) with the goal of ensuring that service levels are achieved.
- Oversee all of the service desk tickets. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Manage service desk supervisors including career development, coaching, and training. Also responsible for a larger team including agents and support staff.
- Responsible for meeting the service level agreement for each client. Regular communication with external clients and maintaining successful business relationship.
- Report and analyze KPI’s/SLAS on ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed. Will drive ticket deep dive and develop strategies for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher Preferred
- Experience managing large service desk/call center teams
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Troubleshooting & Diagnostic skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Solution-orientated mindset
- A commitment to the customer and to continuous learning and personal development
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level of technical knowledge of Microsoft products, particularly Windows XP & Office.
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
- An ability to lead and work within a team
- Experience of incident management software.
- Experience of using knowledge base software
- Coaching and/or Mentoring
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Windows XP: 2 years (Required)
- Operations Manager at call center/help desk: 3 years (Required)
- Metrics reporting and analyzing: 3 years (Required)
- Ad-Hoc: 3 years (Preferred)
- Service desk tickets: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance