Brightside Academy, an Early Childhood Education Facility is now searching for a Full-Time Talent acquisition specialist to work in the Columbus region!
Ensure company hiring and recruiting strategies are reached, and business needs are supported, through attraction and retention of talent. Primary interface with hiring managers, regional personnel and Human Resources. Present qualified, prescreened candidates to hiring manager. Provide direction throughout the recruiting process. Understand and manage full lifecycle recruitment including: recruiting, interviewing, coaching, and placing candidates.
- Create job postings, network with candidates, work closely with hiring managers and executives, and create robust sourcing strategies that will attract top talent.
- Qualified candidates will be able to demonstrate internet research and hunting skills and have experience with full life cycle recruiting.
- The best candidates will have a reputation for being exceptional hunters, organized, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providingamazing customer service.
- Problem solving mindset with an ability to overcome obstacles that comes up in recruiting.
- Minimum requirements include an associates or bachelor's degree and 2-4 year of professional experience in a related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)