$1000.00 Signing Bonus!
Needs to be a clear leader in the restaurant management team and will assist in directing day-to-day operations to meet overall sales goals along with customer expectations. You will motivate, direct, and mentor your team while continue learning the operation.
A “Key Business Area” is an area of performance in which the Assistant Manager must be successful to fulfill their responsibilities. Results in the “Key Business Areas” are supported by the following behaviors or actions:
- Deliver excellent customer service by directing restaurant operations
- Direct speedy and accurate service
- Assist the Manager with identifying and improving areas of concern.
- Monitors brand standards execution and adherence and direct hourly staff to achieve guest service standards in a clean and pleasant environment
- Assist in the achievement of controllable profit goals by monitoring controls and taking corrective action to achieve the desired result
- Develop and coach hourly employees on brand standards, corporate policies and procedures, and other guest-focused programs/activities to meet or exceed guest service standards
- Work with the General Manager to attract, hire, onboard, and retain competitive hourly talent to meet staffing requirements and guest service standards
- Bring employee relation issues, deviations from brand standards, and other guest issues to the attention of the General Manager recommends and participate in the execution of corrective action as required
- Ensure sanitary practices are followed to meet or exceed current food service standards.
- Create a work culture that embodies a welcoming environment for your team and customers.
- Address concerns with the goal of positive outcomes.
- Follow and enforce cash procedures and maintaining inventory for AAFES and Burger King standards.
- Complete other duties assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.26 - $24.73 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)