We have a great opportunity for a Bilingual Operations Administrator in Georgetown, DE. This client is the seventh largest producer of chicken in the United States. The Operations Administrator will be responsible for assisting our recruiting team with onboarding paperwork, data entry, payroll tasks, and will also help with recruiting and interviewing when needed.
What you'll do:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Comprehensive vision, health, and dental insurance
- 401K matching and stock options
What you bring to the table:
- General office responsibilities and paperwork
- Payroll duties
- Process full cycle recruiting on potential candidates
- Create new employee files
- Identify resolution to issues and take actions and able to work in a fast paced environment
Who We Are, How We Work:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Experience using Mac OS preferred.
- Computer Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT and Word)
- Strong Customer Service and Client Relations
- Eager, self-motivated and able to learn in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
Staff Management | SMX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Staff Management | SMX partners with Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies to deliver innovative staffing solutions with superior results across a multitude of industries and geographies.
- Recruiting, hiring, training, managing, tracking and retaining thousands of temporary workers daily is what we do.
- When a client outsources a workforce management program from Staff Management | SMX, a dedicated team works from within the client's facility to become fully integrated into the work environment.
- We leverage our expertise in high-volume outsourced workforce management, our experience with leading VMS systems and our vendor-neutral management approach to ensure that you get the best-qualified candidate for the best rate.
- As part of the TrueBlue Workforce Management Group, we offer clients a broad range of staffing and outsourced solutions. TrueBlue is the largest industrial staffing firm in the United States, connecting over 100,000 people with work each day, and recruiting over 250,000 full-time employees each year.