Non Profit Capital Management, LLC (NPCM) provides outsourced bookkeeping support to non-profit companies. Our staff fills all of the bookkeeping and accounting needs of our clients that would traditionally have been done in their office. We have been in business for over 15 years, work with over 100 non-profit organizations, and have 25+ professionals on staff.
The Payroll Specialist acts as the primary contact for NPCM customers and handles all daily payroll questions and transactions. This position works under the Payroll Manager and is delegated payroll responsibilities each week.
Note: When you apply, an 'Attention to Detail' assessment will be emailed to you.
Essential Job Functions:
- Submit payroll data to the 3rd party payroll company in a timely and accurate manner.
- Become knowledgeable on each client’s hour & wage practices, and time off policies
- Stay current on changes in payroll related taxes and other regulations
- Become knowledgeable on each payroll platform that is utilized by the clients
- Be accountable and reachable to customers; Respond to customer inquiries promptly and correctly.
- Provide coverage for absent NPCM employees as assigned.
Essential Job Requirements
- Experience working in payroll processing roles;
- Strong technical skills with particular expertise with 3rd party payroll providers
- Conscientious, mature, detail-oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with a cross-section of clients (large and small)
- Team-player, excited to collaborate and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be located in Eastern or Central Time Zone
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
Supplemental pay types:
- NPCM hires candidates located in the Eastern and Central time zones. Are you located in the Eastern or Central time zone?
- Payroll: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote