Role: Oracle Exadata Migration DBAs
Location: Tempe, AZ
Candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders
A: Functional Title: Senior DBA 2
B: Must Skills
- Minimum 10+ years of Oracle DBA experience with minimum 5 years operational experience in Exadata.
- Minimum 2 years in working with Oracle 12c.
- At least One - End to end support of Migration from Oracle RAC to Exadata experience.
- Experience in backup and recovery using RMAN.
- Experience with upgrade from 9i/10g to 12c.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment to tight deadlines with little supervision.
- Strong written communications and documentation experience.
- Ability to Communicate and Distill information based on Audience - Technical / Non- Technical and Executive Leadership
- Certification: Oracle Certified DBA, Oracle Exadata Administrator
- SQL Tuning. Ability to use Exadata features like HCC, Small Scan, Storage Indexes on poorly performing SQLs
- Experience in setting up DR using Data Guard
- Experience in migrating from Disparate Operating Systems to Exadata
- Expertise in Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Expertise in Oracle ZFS usage across Exadata Boxes
- Experience in debugging the issues related to Storage, Network and OS configuration related to Database Environment
C: Degrees, certifications/training: Certification: Oracle Certified DBA, Oracle Exadata Administrator
D: Industry expertise: 10 years Oracle DBA experience including 5 years Exadata experience
Job Type: Contract