At Applaudo Studios, we bring what you take most pride in – your product, your service – into the hands of your most prized possession – your customers. We are a Nearshore Mobile and Web software development partner that serves as both technology consultant and development powerhouse. Our quality is realized through our commitment to deliver high performing Mobile and Web experiences for your customers.
We deliver staff augmentation and full lifecycle project work for customers looking for an outsource partner with high quality at a lower cost.
Applaudo Studios is seeking Account Executives in the US with experience selling software development solutions.
The AE’s primary responsibility is to drive sale and adoption of our software development solutions with customers primarily in the US.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, has a high personal work ethic, experienced with selling outsourcing solutions and brings a deep understanding of the software development industry.
- Identify, engage and deliver new sales opportunities
- Navigate, lead and coordinate the RFP / RFQ response and bid process with internal stakeholders; includes providing customer cost estimates and with heavy engagement in the contract build out and approval process
- Meticulously committed to understanding the prospect’s/clients' products, needs, problems, and business practices in order to build and offer the most effective sales presentations and proposals.
- Be knowledgeable in educating customers on how to best monetize their digital projects and the ROI for choosing an outsource partner.
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows and training seminars to gather information, promote products, expand network of contacts and increase knowledge
- Aggressively manage your sales pipeline and accounts to ensure sales targets are consistently met and / or exceeded on a quarterly basis
- 2+ years experience with custom technology sales or professional services
- Strong and consistent track record of exceeding quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Comfortable working under a base salary + variable compensation structure with total target compensation highly correlated to sales performance
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel regularly
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading college or university
- Experience working in software development agencies
- Track record of success in a start-up or high-growth environment
- Experience working with digital agencies / facilitating media placement & buys
- Experience delivering and/or selling strategic consulting services
- Experience delivering and/or selling configurable software solutions
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $120,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
- selling software development outsourcing: 3 years (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)