Govplace is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Implementation Engineer to join our team the Reston VA area.
The Senior Implementation Engineer will perform a variety of complex technical tasks applied to specialized technology and cybersecurity challenges.
The Senior Implementation Engineer will work closely with architects, design engineers, and integrators to assess customer requirements and to deploy and extend capabilities offered by the COTS and custom tools and support dashboard data requirements. Additionally, you will serve as a trusted advisor, providing subject matter expertise, guidance, and applying best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field or equivalent technical/vocational certification and a combination of experience preferred
- 13-15 years' IT experience with a High School Diploma, 07-09 years with a Bachelor's Degree, 4-6 years' with a Master's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a subject matter expert for one or more CDM tools: ForeScout CounterAct, Cisco ISE, McAfee ePO (MVM and Application Control), IBM Big Fix, Carbon Black, Rapid 7, RedHat FUSE, Splunk, RSA Archer, Retina, Tenable Security Center, Vormetric, SailPoint, CyberArk, Venafi, CA-PAM, or equivalent security tools and products as required
- Applicable Vendor Certified Administration certification is a plus
- Security+ and/or equivalent related IT Certification
- Effective communications skills, both oral and written
- Experience leading technical discussions with internal and external customers
- Understanding of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) and query language, scripting and APIs
- Experience with enterprise device types and operating systems (Windows and UNIX) to include, Active Directory and Windows domain management including patch a configuration management, group policy objects, UNIX security including SUDO
- Experience and use of the key technologies relevant to API and application configuration or integration including PKI, SSL, DHCP, Active Directory, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC
- Understanding of networking technologies including LAN/WAN, wireless, and VPN.
- Understanding of security design, network security architecture, network topology, and understanding of TCP/IP protocols; OSI model
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and capable of attaining DHS Suitability and Public Trust 6C Clearance or above.
- Active Secret clearance or above is preferred.
- CISSP Certification is preferred
- Experience in enterprise hardware and/or software asset management tools and inventory methods
- Experience deploying and configuring software in federal enterprise IaaS or Cloud environments
- Experience in one or more scripting or programming language: Python, Java, UNIX shell, PowerShell
- Experience supporting Incident response and handling; scanning for malicious content, automation, and aggregation of intelligence data
- Experience using with Microsoft Office and other file types: PDF, XML, etc.
- Experience using Virtualization Technologies, such as VMware, vSphere, Xen
- Ability to perform ETL operations to retrieve enrichment content from existing hardware, software, system boundary inventories
- Knowledge of CPEs, CVEs, CCEs, and CWEs
- Knowledge of NIST RMF or CDM Framework
- Understanding of Domain-Forest trusts, DNS, and DHCP