Freelance Writer & Researcher
Eos Study Tours (www.studytours.org) designs and manages worldwide, educational adventures for adults that are led by distinguished scholars.
We are a dynamic, eight-person company based in Walpole, NH, seeking a freelance writer and researcher to work remotely as needed. Must work independently, be self-motivated, and be deadline driven.
- Researching and developing recommended reading lists for travelers, including destination-relevant books, films, and websites.
- Editing and/or updating “how to prepare” documents with destination-relevant travel advice, such as packing suggestions and the latest advice from the CDC, US State Department, TSA, et al.
- Creating or editing destination guide booklets: basic introductions to and overviews of each destination (history, culture, geography, wildlife, etc.).
- Researching archaeological, historical, cultural, wildlife, and geological sites, developing descriptive copy for international trip itineraries.
- An excellent command of English for copy writing, editing, and proofing.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, and excellent organizational skills.
- World travel experience; and a college or advanced degree is preferred.
Please email your resume and letter of interest or mail to: Eos Study Tours, P.O. Box 938, Walpole, NH 03608.
Job Type: Contract