Plan, manage, and support project teams to execute business and technology initiatives under limited supervision. Manage multiple, concurrent projects to define scope and schedule, executing on schedule in alignment with resource allocation parameters. Engage with business and technical stakeholders at varied levels to align on key objectives and proactively detail, escalate and mitigate risks. Develop concise and sophisticated project reporting materials to detail project overview, status, risks and other requirements as needed.
Key Job Functions
- Plan course of projects, including milestones, required resources, cross-functional dependencies, and use of technology and tools. Ensure all components are documented in project plan in accordance with established project management methodologies.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to identify cross-enterprise requirements and resource needs as project plan is developed. Collaborate with management to gain time and resource commitment from enterprise leadership in order to properly execute project tasks and meet corresponding deadlines.
- Develop supplemental project materials to educate stakeholders on project mission statement and corresponding objectives/initiatives, ensuring level of detail presented is appropriate for specified audience.
- Collaborate with business, technology and project management stakeholders to ensure that project KPIs are identified and validated by critical project stakeholders. Develop corresponding reporting dashboards and provide project status updates in pre-established cadence.
- Meet regularly with business and technology owners to define, review and socialize business and technical requirements. Ensure that requirements and associated tasks are properly vetted and articulated in project plan.
- Engage closely with key stakeholders from business, technology and project management teams to provide transparency and advise on emerging trends, risks and issues. Formally document changes to scope and communicate to corresponding reporting channels as required.
- Manage team data, metrics and analyze trends. Report to respective management, technology and business stakeholders accordingly
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience in a project management/consulting type of role
- Experience with Agile practices
- Excellent strategic project management skills (schedule, budget, staffing, risks, procurement).
- Previous large scale project management experience mandatory
- Ability to manage enterprise level business and technology transformation projects mandatory
- Experience acting in a Scrum Master role for a software development team
- Working knowledge of technology concepts including enterprise architecture, SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Ability to design and manage the implementation of programs that meet organizational goals and objectives
- Experience planning and managing large budgets
- Ability to plan, direct and supervise the work of others
- Experience developing assessments and development plans for staff
- Ability to mentor and coach team members
- Ability to collect/analyze data and formulate business recommendations for senior management
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, matrix environment
- Top tier management consulting industry background preferred
- Industry experience preferred
- Proficiency with key MS products (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
As a condition of employment with Common Securitization Solutions, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Common Securitization Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.