Training starts in July / August.
PLEASE READ: POSITIONS REQUIRE REGULAR / RELIABLE WORKSITE ATTENDANCE & PUNCTUALITY. PRE-EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION & DRUG SCREENING WILL BE PERFORMED. MUST HAVE HS DIPLOMA OR GED FROM AN ACCREDITED LEARNING INSTITUTION. ALL POSITIONS ARE FULL TIME WITH BENEFITS.
Iron Bow is seeking Customer Service Representatives to support call center functions. CSRs will act as the primary liaison with Members and Providers.
- Provide outstanding customer service and education regarding benefit utilization and limitations.
- Assist in the need for managed care initiatives.
- Appropriate documentation of all client interactions according to established procedures.
- Demonstrate best practices and learned skills in order to assist the team with improved quality, productivity and performance metrics.
- Learn information required to effectively provide information to clients as it relates to inquiries concerning pre-existing conditions, knowledge of policies and riders, identification of other insurance and coordination of benefits, benefit exclusions, administration of direct pay, credit card payment, debit accounting and other enrollment and billing transactions.
- CSRs may serve as backup to the Team Lead, Quality Analyst and/or Trainer.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution required. Degree preferred.
- Two years of customer service experience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team through effective team skills, quality improvement, productivity, business flexibility and customer retention.
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities, deadlines, and workloads that can be variable for long periods of time.
- Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple customer service demands from customers, within set expectations for service excellence.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and provide positive customer service including customers who may be demanding or otherwise challenging.
- Healthcare and/or Insurance industry experience preferred.
- Regular & reliable worksite attendance required. Occasional overtime may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 2 years