The Key Account Service Representative is responsible for developing and maintaining a high level of excellent service in support of key off-premise accounts, such as chain stores. The representative will ensure that our accounts stay stocked with fresh, delicious Craft and Import Beer.
- Work with accounts to maximize points of distribution for all approved products.
- Develop strong professional relationships with each account to ensure a high level of service and promote the goodwill of the company.
- Conduct regular inventory checks of products at key accounts, while rotating product to ensure we are maintaining fresh beer in the account.
- Assist at all chain store resets.
- Work with accounts to place orders, sell in new products, and seek opportunities for optimal selling positions, such as shelf locations and product displays.
- Execute on promotions.
- Manage out of code products in a prompt and timely manner to ensure the best experience for craft beer consumers.
- Any other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Experience in a sales/customer service capacity is preferred.
- Basic understanding of Cavalier Distributing products.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to speak and write the English language at least at the high school level is required.
- Ability to add and subtract, using whole numbers and decimals.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to process information/merchandise.
- Ability to communicate with supervisor, Company Sales Representatives, current and prospective customers on a professional level.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Must have a valid unexpired driver’s license with a clean DMV record.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to read maps/directions and operate GPS units.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates including evenings and/or weekends for special events.