- Strong cost control/procurement background in industrial setting required.
- Extensive OWNER side experience with TRACK administration, training,and maintenance
- Training and/or coaching experience
- Must have an excellent track record of working well within teams.
- Must have professional appearance, as this position will be representing corporate headquarters abroad.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Oil and Gas experience strongly preferred
- TRACK experience required
- About 70% travel required; company is implementing TRACK at various facility sites, including international locations
- Per diem and travel reimbursement when working out-of-town
- Working 45+ hours per week
- OT after 40 hours in a week
- Benefits on the first day of work.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- TRACK Software: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cost Control: 2 years (Required)
- Training: 2 years (Required)
- Oil and Gas: 2 years (Required)
- SAP: 2 years (Required)