In this role, you will be a valuable part of our production team, observing the highest standards of safety and quality while ensuring our production quotas are met in a timely fashion. You will need to be reliable and punctual, able to perform physical tasks that are repetitive and lift up to 35 lbs on a regular basis
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Open, count, sort, and pack items for orders.
- Assemble goods on a production line.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Mark and label products, using marking tools as specified.
- Use carts and pallet jacks to fulfill orders.
- Load and unload containers and/or trucks.
- Assist by cleaning workstations and by breaking down boxes and taking out trash
- Maintain established policies and procedures.
- Operate machinery that may include but not limited to sewing machines, automated apparel presses, automatic heat sealers, tray formers, and case erectors.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Professional, dependable and reliable with a strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to present information and respond to questions from all sources.
- Must be able to perform a job from oral or written instructions.
- Must have the ability to maintain composure to control emotions under stress using tact, good judgment and the ability to work with others as a team.
- Must be able to tolerate a moderate to high noise level in a warehouse environment.
- Must be able to work in extreme (hot or cold) weather conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is continuously required to stand, kneel, sit, push and pull objects and use hands to grasp, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to work on foot for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift objects 35lbs or over constantly.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be available to work hours and days as needed based on production schedule demands as production schedules and shifts may change throughout the year. Schedule requirements may include working days, afternoons, nights, 1st shift, or 2nd shift as needed.
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. The employee may perform other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Full-time / Seasonal
Starting at $10/hr