OM Group is seeking an experienced, capable and motivated System Administratorto manage our DoD and Federal customer environments on-premise and in cloud.
- Fulfill requests and resolve incidents within predefined SLAs
- Harden Servers and apply STIGs
- Windows, UNIX and Linux Server support and administration responsibilities.
- Troubleshoot servers, network, storage and security products
- Implement security policy and rules(groups, roles, privileges, authentication, and auditing)
- Perform OS & software upgrades.
- Support application and data deployments.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Manage Active Directory and implement Microsoft Windows Group Policy, Domain Name System (DNS), and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Develop, test and run Scripts for manual and automated System Administration tasks.
- Manage & monitor cloud-based infrastructure, security, and application environments.
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources; implement and manage storage; deploy and manage virtual machines; configure and manage virtual networks; and manage identities.
- US Citizenship
- Secret Clearance required.
- 4 to 5 years of DoD or Federal Government system administration experience in Windows, UNIX or Linux environment
- Experience in Shell Scripting.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a wide range of individuals including technical and non-technical staff, and IT leadership
- Active DoD IAT Level II or Level III certification.
- Experience with STIGs and hardening servers as per DoD standards - preferable
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services - preferable
About OM Group
OM Group brings 16+ years of experience and successful track record in defining IT strategy and implementing complex enterprise software systems for commercial and government entities. The corporate infrastructure is robust and based on industry best practices as evidenced by our ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certifications; and CMMI Level 3 for Services and Development (CMMI-DEV Level 3) appraisals. Our commitment to excellence has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes several DoD agencies, including Army, Navy, US Army Reserve, Army Corps of Engineers and the National Guard Bureau.
Om Group provides competitive compensation and benefits including health insurance coverage, 401(k), paid time off, as well as support for continuous education and training. OM Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 - $72,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Troubleshooting: 1 year (Required)
- DOD: 4 years (Preferred)
- System Administration: 4 years (Required)
- Shell Scripting: 1 year (Required)
- Federal Government: 4 years (Preferred)
- Security+ (Preferred)
- DOD IAT II or III (Required)
- Do you have an Active Secret Clearance?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19