The Adobe Campaign Developer will drive key campaigns from concept through release, working colloaboratively with business and technology channels across R2i. The role requires a deep understanding of digital marketing, marketing automation and the key performance indicators used to track online and offline campaigns. They will ensure successful client implementations and configurations of the Adobe Campaign tool.
Who Are You:
Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative, tech-savvy environment. Passionate about digital marketing and marketing automation? Experience with Adobe Campaign? Strategic thinker? Enjoy leading projects and collaboration? Then we are looking for you.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, setup, and execute Adobe Campaign in accordance with the strategy and objectives of our clients spanning multiple industries
- Strong functional proficiency in campaign orchestration and marketing automation using Adobe Campaign
- Work in partnership with internal stakeholders to leverage personas, customer journeys, and data strategies to develop and implement marketing automation programs
- Collaborate with clients to understand the current system and new business requirements
- Serve as an advisor and problem solver to clients and partners to assist them in optimizing their use of the Campaign product suite to successfully define, build and run these applications on behalf of the client
- Review technical specs and ensure completeness in support of campaigns
- Build, execute, and deliver accurate audience data for assigned campaigns using marketing automation
- Serve as expert for platform deployments
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key client stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Certification in Adobe Campaign Business Practitioner, Developer or Architect a plus
- 1+ years experience in Adobe Campaign platform
- Experience in other Marketing Campaign tools a plus (Marketo, Hubspot, Redpoint, etc.)
- Experience in configuration, customer and recipient schema
- Thorough understanding of campaign performance analysis to drive continuous improvement
- CMS integration experience (primarily AEM) a plus
- Experience with other Adobe Experience Cloud products (Target, Analytics, Audience Manager) a plus
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Strong problem-solver with the demonstrated ability to identify issues, and solve them quickly
R2i is an independent, full-service agency that creates digital solutions that connect and accelerate customer experiences to drive measurable impact for the clients we serve. Our core capabilities across strategy and insights, marketing technology, experience design, media, and digital marketing are designed to advance customer engagements and deliver measurable results. For over a decade we have worked with mid-market brands to deploy best-in-class marketing technology solutions to support an integrated approach to managing the customer journey. R2i serves high tech, healthcare, industrial/manufacturing, professional services, higher education/non-profit, and consumer clients including Microsoft, Ingram Micro, Pentair, Leidos, American Cancer Society, University of Michigan, and Fiat Chrysler Uconnect. R2i is headquartered in Baltimore with offices in Seattle, St. Louis, and Silicon Valley.