Do you have a knack for numbers? If so, we want to hear from you! We are interested in adding a numbers savvy, client focused Accountant to our highly functioning team. Your talents will be focused on assisting our customers with the growth and development of their businesses through your tax expertise. Your contributions will include:
- Day to day accounting, reconciling general ledger accounts, and posting of journal entries;
- Preparing periodic financial statements, various other ad hoc reporting and tasks for multiple companies;
- Preparing tax returns;
- Processing 1099’s;
- Conducting tax research;
- Performing research on accounts;
- Limited data entry for personal financial planning information; and
- Limited administrative tasks.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Accounting; or in pursuit of said degree is required.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to handle significant volume of work with ease is required.
- Attention to detail and pursuit of accuracy is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including strong Excel skills and proficiency with Outlook is required.
- 2+ years of previous Accounting experience is preferred. Experience within a Public CPA firm is a plus.
- 1+ years of previous bank reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and the month end close process is preferred.
In exchange for your talents, we offer a casual work environment, summer hours, competitive pay, and a great place to work. Please share your resume and preferred salary.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)