The mission of The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center is to eliminate cancer in Texas, the nation, and the world through outstanding programs that integrate patient care, research and prevention, and through education for undergraduate and graduate students, trainees, professionals, employees and the public.
Designs and delivers educationally sound curricular products, instruction (didactic and paper and computer-based), and training activities using adult learning theory. Consults with clinical and non-clinical subject matter experts to develop and perform complex learning theory based needs assessments for educational interventions and course development throughout the institution. Develops and implements reliable and valid educational assessment tools. Determines learner achievement at a variety of assessment levels. Analyzes qualitative and quantitative data.
Curricular Product Development
- Apply knowledge of instructional design in the support of faculty, educators, and learners.
- Maintain proficiency in existing and emerging education science, technologies and clinical applications, including basic theory, design, and implementation.
- Conducts needs assessments to identify and address gaps and opportunities.
- Leads the development of curricular products that meets stakeholder needs and allows for program evaluation.
- Leads in the evaluation of learner performance before, during, and after learning experiences.
- Works with clients, other TIPS Education Center staff, content experts and reviewers, and target audience representatives to develop and evaluate courses with a focus on continually updating and improving learner knowledge
Project Planning and Coordination
- Consults with clients to design, pilot, and implement courses/programs to include scheduling, enrollment, and course evaluation.
- Works with clients, other TIPS Education Center staff, content experts and reviewers, and target audience representatives to develop and evaluate courses to continually update and improve courses
- Independently, or as part of a team, assist faculty, educators, and learners in the utilization of education resources.
Three years of experience analyzing, developing, designing, implementing, and evaluating training programs and/or delivering application training. May substitute required education degree with additional years of equivalent experience on a one to one basis.
Experience developing educationally sound curricular products and training activities using adult learning theory.
It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. http://www.mdanderson.org/about-us/legal-and-policy/legal-statements/eeo-affirmative-action.html
exempt and not eligible for overtime pay
US Dollar (USD) 68,400
US Dollar (USD) 85,500
Maximum Salary :
US Dollar (USD) 102,600