Full-time$25,000 - $75,000 a year
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Retirement Plan
- Driver's License
- Communication Skills
- Sales Experience
- Microsoft Excel
Full Job Description
Automotive Sales Consultant
Daytona Nissan is seeking Automotive Product Knowledge Sales People who are able to learn quickly and start generating results immediately. The ideal candidate(s) for this position will deliver high quality customer service and become a consultant to each customer on finding the vehicle that aligns perfectly with their needs. If you have a knack for sales and a passion for cars, we want to hear from you.
Our Automobile Product Specialist Job Duties:
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models. Work sales floor and lot, answer questions and engage customers
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with customers; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; delivers automobile.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our current car inventory and use that knowledge to encourage customers to make a purchase
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Participates in sales meetings and training provided by the dealership and manufacturers
- Assist in setting up the sales lot or the showroom floor for promotions and to put new models on display
- Collaborate with our Sales Manager to offer attractive deals on new and used vehicles to interested customers
The following attributes, including knowledge, skills, and abilities are from our applicants:
- Bilingual a Plus!
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- A Valid driver’s license
- At least one year of sales. Previous automotive experience a plus
- Must be excellent at communicating information to visitors and inquirers
- Possess good dress sense that portrays neat and smart personality
- Must be able to sell minimum quota according to dealership standards
- Must be aggressive in selling; and possess a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal capability
- A drive to excel under pressure
- Ability to work holidays and weekends
Must have clean driving record and background checks
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift