- Utilize Wordpress, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, and MailChimp to execute creative designs.Manage the day-to-day execution of accounts including SEO/SEM, social media, email, display advertising, content marketing, and other disciplines of inbound marketing.
- Collaborate with customer service and sales team on own marketing/client retention and new business campaigns.
- Create content for blogs, social media, and lead generation.
- Design, build, and maintain social media presence.
- Create email marketing campaigns.
- Manage creation, testing, and optimization of paid digital advertising.
- Identify trends and insights in each client campaign, and optimize campaigns based on results.
- Collaborate with internal team members to improve aspects of client deliverables, including user experience, landing pages, and lead generation components.
- Minimum education requirements: bachelor degree in design or a related field, or experience
- 7 or more years experience in digital marketing
- Well-versed in SEO, content marketing, email marketing, social media, Google Adwords and Analytics
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and XD.
- Proficiency in Wordpress and MailChimp
- A deep understanding of both PRINT & DIGITAL formats
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using CMS is highly desired
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in design
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude with passion and positive energy; team player.
- Excellent analytical skills, commitment to clients, and proven ability to manage expectations
- Effective time-management, impeccable organization, and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
- MUST SUBMIT A PORTFOLIO FOR REVIEW
Must be willing to work in Pasadena, MD. This is a non-remote position.
We provide great Benefits!
- Zero Deductible Health Insurance
- 401K (4% match!)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Photoshop: 2 years (Preferred)
- Illustrator: 2 years (Preferred)
- InDesign: 2 years (Preferred)