Purpose of Job
The purpose of this job is to maximize the sale of Lottery Products by contacting established and prospective retailers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following duties are normal for this job. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Train retailers with reference to lottery products, equipment, and services.
- Educate players with reference to brand recognition and interactive programs.
- Visit assigned retailers on a consistent cycle as determined by Sales Management.
- Ensure that all GLC Sales Standards, Policies and Procedures are consistently met.
- Identifies, contacts, and recruits quality retailers.
- Develop and implement promotional activities at retail level.
- Participates and assists in special events, promotions, and lottery sales. May require evenings and weekend schedule.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of all retailer communications in SFA (OnePlace).
- Delivers point-of-sale materials, supplies and other items as directed by Sales Management.
- Delivers and picks up instant tickets as directed by Sales Management.
- Establishes and maintains an excellent rapport with independent and corporate retailers.
- Maintains and ensures that company assigned vehicle is serviced at designated intervals.
- Ensures accurate mileage and gas receipts are reported in SFA (OnePlace).
- Ensures that all assigned equipment: i.e. iPads, iPhones, printers, etc. are maintained and handled responsibly with extreme care.
- Able to routinely lift and carry moderately heavy (up to 50 lbs) materials and supplies.
- Communicates daily with District Office. Responds daily to questions, complaints and requests from internal and external customers
Minimum Training and Experience Required to Perform Essential Job Functions
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field preferred, with minimum of three years of sales promotion and merchandising experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job. Must possess a valid State of Georgia driver’s license and a satisfactory motor vehicle record.