Residential Transitions Incorporated is a growing social service organization that is dedicated to the goal of embracing, supporting and honoring each person’s individuality in a setting that is integrated in the community. We provide community based services for persons diagnosed with a mental illness and/or a brain injury.
POSITION: HR Coordinator
TYPE: Full-Time Exempt
REQUIRED SHIFTS: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
BENEFITS: Full-Time Employee Benefit Package Included - Medical/Dental, PTO, Holidays, 401K, Bonus Opportunities!
LOCATION: Mendota Heights, MN
DESCRIPTION: The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator will be responsible to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. The HR Coordinator will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. The HR Coordinator will need to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
- Address employee requests and questions.
- Oversee new hire process and recommends improvements where needed.
- Oversee the recruitment and interview process and recommends improvements where needed.
- Assist with FMLA tracking, OSHA projects, EEO tracking and filing, 245D Licensing projects, and Unemployment hearings.
- Assist with other projects related to federal and state requirements/regulations.
- Oversee and maintain employee paperwork
- Conduct background checks.
- Conduct audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Manage the HRIS payroll system.
- Maintains and updates the Employee Handbook and other RTI policies.
- Completes payroll processing bi-weekly.
- Assists managers with personnel issues and with employee terminations.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Maintains and orders office supplies when necessary.
- Assists with maintaining orderliness throughout the main office.
- Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Manage RTI Sharepoint
- Completes other miscellaneous HR and Admin projects as requested.
- Applicants must be able to pass a Department of Human Services background check.
- Applicants must be able to organize and work independently.
- Applicants must have strong written and oral communications skills and must be able to document in an objective and effective manner.
- Applicants must be reliable, able to work independently, and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Applicants must be able to lift 40 lbs or more.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: High School education. At least 1-3 years of Human Resources experience. At least 3 years of Administrative experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION: Bachelors within Human Resources and 3 years of Human Resources experience.
Join our team!
Please attach a cover letter and a resume. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
RTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 3 years (Preferred)