Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for a Reagent Preparation Scientist in Spring House, Pa.
Title responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
Preparations group to supply and support critical reagents for PK and Anti-Drug Antibody assays
Manage and prepare critical buffers for conjugation use
Conjugate assay critical protein reagents and troubleshoot or innovate when necessary
Assess biophysical and/or biochemical properties of assay reagents
Provide complete and compliant documentation (e.g., Certificates of Analysis) for reagent preparations/conjugations
Manage aliquoting of conjugated reagents and drug stocks; label with appropriate information
Log reagents compliantly into an electronic inventory management system (Mosaic)
Support purified protein reagents using electrophoresis and chromatography techniques
Execute experiments/tasks as assigned
Submit data and outcomes to manager and follow directions on next steps
Operate laboratory equipment and instruments in adherence to laboratory SOPs and safety training
Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and suggest areas for improvement
Support accurate and compliant record keeping and experimental data integrity with the use of the electronic lab notebook and standard databases
Contribute data and ideas in group meetings
Assists project members to complete objectives
Maintain Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) compliance for all work and documentation
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Experience in workflow process
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, computer programming or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.