We are growing, come join our team!
SBG Technology Solutions Inc., a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security and training, is looking for a results-oriented Senior IT Security Expert to work with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC). We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for the Senior IT Security Expert position would be someone who has a positive energetic attitude, hard-working and the ability to support a fast-paced government contractor. This position is located in the Washington DC Metro Region.
SBG Technology Solutions Inc. seeks a Senior Security Expert to support a Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) contract. The candidate must have demonstrated knowledge, experience and professional expertise in IT security, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) IT and information security standards, the Federal Information Security Modernization Act of 2014 (FISMA), the Office of Management Budget (OMB) IT and information security requirements for Federal agencies and CyberScope.
- Lead an independent evaluation of the agency's information security program, policies, and practices
- Lead the execution of an assessment of the effectiveness of the information security policies, procedures, and practices of the agency
- Lead the testing of the effectiveness of the information security policies, procedures, and practices for a representative subset of the agency's information systems
- Lead the gathering of all documentation necessary to fully answer CyberScope's Inspector General (IG)'s reporting requirements or another reporting tool mandated by OMB
- Lead vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Lead the development of testing documentation and reporting to include end of fieldwork and fieldwork and final evaluation reporting
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 7 years of experience
- NRC Top Secret Q clearance and or a DoD Top Secret Clearance for potential reciprocity
- Possess strong working knowledge of project planning and reporting
- Experience creating routine and ad hoc reports is required
- Experience providing oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms
- Knowledge of MS Office programs and other administrative programs
- Experience using SharePoint for content management
- Experience facilitating programmatic and technical meetings and discussions with multiple teams
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V