The Account Director for our Human Capital Management (HCM) clients is responsible for overseeing customer satisfaction, retention and revenue growth. As the key relationship manager, your background in sales and account management will be imperative in working with customers to ensure satisfaction, secure customer loyalty by negotiating contract renewals and driving revenue growth through additional solutions. As an Account Director, you will be working with clients from the start of implementation and beyond for the lifetime of the partnership, spearheading client initiatives and managing issues through resolution. You will be measured on client satisfaction, retention, and revenue growth objectives.
If you are an individual that has good project management, problem-solving and customer communication and enjoy working in a team environment, this is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established, yet entrepreneurial, fast-growing provider in the Human Capital Management space.
The ideal candidate will have some years of experience in payroll with exposure to HR and Benefits and previous experience in sales and/or account management.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with C suite and other key decision-makers and influencers in the assigned book of business.
- Understand client requirements and ensure that the EPAY implementation team is delivering as promised and on-time.
- Manage executive-level relationships after go-live through the remainder of the contract. Pro-actively reach out to clients and understand client issues, system usage, training needs. Identify any problem areas and bring EPAY resources to bear to resolve.
- Leverages knowledge of the client’s business and industry, as well as EPAY’s HCM capabilities to establish value and create new opportunities.
- Renew client contracts before expiration to assure EPAY revenue going forward.
- Have solid knowledge of EPAY’s HCM platform which includes Applicant Tracking & Recruiting, Onboarding, Payroll, HR, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, Payroll and Performance Management. Use these technical skills to better understand client challenges and make recommendations that create value.
- Sell additional HCM solutions and services to your clients, increasing the Per Employee Per Month (PEPM) revenue.
- Attain sales quota by creating and executing a business plan to exceed revenue goals and expand EPAY’s value.
- Provide excellent service and demonstrate professionalism.
- 2+ years of account management experience, Human Capital Management (HCM) experience preferred.
- Successful experience upselling products and services to an existing book of business.
- Applied knowledge of Applicant Tracking & Recruiting, Onboarding, HR, Benefits Administration, Time and Attendance, Payroll and Performance Management systems preferred.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and deadline-driven with a sense of urgency.
- Flexible-do what it takes to get the job done.
- Able to work in a results-based, fast-paced environment with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Travel to our customers outside the local home-based market (20% travel).
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree from an accredited four-year institution.
- Position salary – commensurate with experience
- Performance-based commission based on recurring revenue and one-time revenue sales attainment
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical/Dental Insurance/401K
- Onsite gym with subsidized membership