Everyone is trying to “harness the power of the Cloud,” but not everyone knows how. As a Cloud architect, you know how to build a Cloud-based technical architecture that meets customer needs and takes advantage of Cloud capabilities. What if you could use your Cloud architecture skills to improve the reliability and integrity of federal health programs? We need you to lead our team as we develop Cloud-based solutions to some of Health and Human Services toughest challenges.
As a lead Cloud architect on our team, you’ll develop, assess, and implement enterprise-scale business capabilities that support the analytic use of HHS program data. You’ll guide your team as they research the current environment and recommend tools and capabilities from various on premise, Cloud-based, and hybrid resources. You’ll share expertise with your team through leadership and mentoring, as they help the customer overcome their most difficult challenges in the Cloud. Your technical expertise will be vital as you work with enterprise architects, information security experts, analytical teams, and other stakeholders to ensure standards are met throughout the Cloud migration process. This is an opportunity to use the latest Cloud technologies, as you look for ways to improve your customer’s environment using current Cloud capabilities. You’ll be able to sharpen your skills in advanced analytical disciplines through exposure to emerging technologies while developing critical systems for Health and Human Services. As a technical leader, you’ll identify new opportunities to build Cloud-based solutions to help your customers meet their evolving needs. Join our team, as we transform program integrity with Cloud technology.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with designing, developing, or implementing enterprise-scale, Cloud-based data solutions on the AWS platform
- Experience with completing analyses of alternatives and total cost of ownership assessments for Cloud-based systems
- Experience in client facing, customer-centric roles.
- Ability to drive consensus across multiple platform stakeholders
- Ability to comprehend and develop processes for the assessment and implementation of critical features in a Cloud platform
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BS degree
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification
- Experience with architecting data platforms that house sensitive and confidential information
- Knowledge of emerging technologies in data science and other advanced analytics disciplines
- Public Trust clearance
- BA or BS degree in CS, Business Information Systems, IT, or a related field preferred; MA, MS, or PhD degree in CS, Business Information Systems, IT, or a related field a plus
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.