Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently seeking a part-time Mailroom Clerk to support a busy office with facilities and mail/file room responsibilities.
- Maintaining the mailroom/file room
- Pulling and returning files.
- Sorting and delivering incoming mail and other shipments.
- Handling outgoing mail and other shipments.
- Assisting with various moving and organizational tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively and have great interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of United States Postal Service rules and regulations helpful, as well as standard shipping and receiving procedures.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of basic hand tools a plus.
- Self-motivated with a pleasant and upbeat disposition.
Please note that this is a part-time position working up to 29 hours per week.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.