ContractEstimated: $84,000 - $120,000 a year5 days ago
- Health insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Flexible schedule
- Commuter assistance
- Communication skills
- Customer support
- Bachelor's degree
- Doctoral degree
- Doctor of Philosophy
Full Job Description
About your job
As a Technical Consultant, you are a bridge between customers and internally, our project teams and developers. You support our customers in technical workshops, providing technical consultancy and advising them on how the platform best fit our customers and keylight environments. You also find solutions to our customer´s needs, test them and configure them.
\*This is a fully remote position from within the US\*
What you will do day-to-day…
- Being the point of contact between our customers, our project managers and developers.
- Providing and implementing innovative solutions to improve software and infraestructures performance in our customers ecosystem.
- Documenting the process and monitoring system performance.
- Training end-users on software programs and to introduce them into the platform.
- Bachelor's degree Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience. Phd is a huge plus.
- Advance knowledge of software solutions with basic knowledge of developing and maintaining.
- General knowledge about the CRM on the market and integrations.
- Ability to conduct training to increase end-user proficiency - hands on sessions.
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer facing role (customer support, consulting… ) with similar responsibilities in a fast-growing startup, ideally in SaaS surroundings.
- Fluent in English languages, both written and verbal communication.
You are a charismatic people person with
- A good sense of humor, able to inspire and motivate people!
- Passionate about quality code, you believe in our vision and are willing to give your best to build the future of keylight.
- Structured way to work approaching things proactively in a non-hierarchical environment.
- Open-minded tendency, eager to learn and try out new things with a positive attitude.
- Work with one of the leading subscriptions platforms.
- Being part of a diverse and vibrant environment of a self-funded European company.
- 3 weeks vacation, 3 personal holidays, 10 sick days, 15 US holidays.
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours.
- Health Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter Benefits.
- Learn and improve your German, with free language courses.
- Work on many exciting projects in a flat hierarchy environment.
- Have mobile work and home office options.
- Have a lot of fun with great colleagues.
- Sharing your knowledge with your team based on a professional and appreciated exchange.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Only you set limits for your growth!