Do you love to clean and maybe even brag about having the cleanest home? We'd love for you to apply to work with Landing!
Landing is a network of fully furnished luxury apartment homes across the country. Our dedicated Host team helps maintain the cleanliness and cleaning occupied Member Homes and deep-cleaning apartments between Member reservations. Hosts also assist in maintaining the quality of the homes by reporting any issues or damages while they are in the Homes.
The Host app will guide you through the tasks required to complete the job. Headquarters is always available to answer questions before, during, or after a job is complete. We're looking for thorough, detail-oriented individuals who can follow clear steps in a checklist.
What you'll do:
- Cleaning occupied apartment homes for Landing members
- Deep-cleaning apartments between member reservations
- Opportunity to grow with Landing and expand skills
- You choose your schedule! Available jobs are posted in the Landing Host app; just claim the jobs you wish to do.
- Paid weekly, competitive pay
- Support before, during, and after a job
What you'll need:
- 18 years or older
- Reliable transportation
- iPhone or Android phone
- Valid U.S. Driver's License
- Be willing to undergo a motor vehicle and background check
Apply here https://www.fountain.com/caliza/apply/washington-d-c-member-host-dccb5510-63d4-4fba-9b2b-9fa4e059e70f?preview=true
- Includes three video responses for quick review, allowing you to start as soon as possible!
We’re redefining home, and setting a new standard of living. One apartment at a time.
Landing membership grants access to a global network of fully finished apartments with flexible leases and streamlined, custom, all-inclusive amenities that allow for living easy and moving freely. Because settling in shouldn’t have to mean settling down.
Founded in 2019, Landing was created by some of the best minds in modern entrepreneurship and has been backed by top venture capitalists. Currently operating in 14 cities nationwide, Landing is taking off.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $24.00 per hour
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Washington, DC (Required)
- driver's license (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma