Real Estate Agents No desk Fees!!
1st Class Real Estate is looking for agents! Make whatever you believe you deserve!
We are looking for a few enthusiastic licensed real estate salespersons, to fill positions in our our locations in Georgia, Florida, and North Carolina.
We are a rapidly growing company, willing to train a newly licensed full-time salesperson, or help an experienced agent get to the next level.
Ideal candidate will be a people person, professional manner and tireless work ethic committed to zealously representing real estate clients and pursuing new sales opportunities. Position requires extensive weekend hours showing properties, meeting clients and flexibility to show residential real estate properties throughout the local market.
Candidate must be highly motivated, positive attitude, problem-solver and team player committed to long-term success. Position has amazing long-term upside to grow along with the team and to learn everything about real estate sales.
Candidate will be a licensed real estate agent - 1099 independent contractor. Compensation is commission-based and candidate will have access to many showing opportunities, open houses and leads from the branch with support from team.
We love our town, we love it's people, and we love it's potential. It's a great city in the world and should have the 1st Class real estate agents. 1st Class agents start from a 1st Class brokerage! Join the 1st Class team! At 1st Class Real Estate.
At 1st Class Real Estate Inc, as a Licensed Real Estate Agent you can expect:
- Progressive commission / split structure which is commensurate with your hard work (some as much as 100%!)
- Real Estate license agent or Broker (Required).
- Must complete the 75-hour real estate course (If you’re in the process of taking the course you’re welcome to apply)
- Beginners are welcome to apply (No experience needed)
- Needs to be available for a full time position (for training and working with clients).
- Culture of ongoing coaching, which empowers agents at any experience level to accelerate their business development
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- A Supportive, Nurturing Team / Family
- Must be coachable
- Potential For Growth & Career Advancement
- Fun Company Events (Work Hard / Play Hard)
- No desk fees ever
- 24/7 Database Access!
- Must have basic computer skills
- Rigorous Rental & Sales Training
- Seller and buyer leads
- Nurture leads to convert to clients and closings
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $50,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
We encourage agents to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible