Therapeutic Associates - Central (Roseburg) Physical Therapy is seeking a full-time Aide to join our team. This position provides assistance to and takes direction from the Physical Therapists by performing treatment-related and/or patient-related tasks as appropriate. Also supports Lead Administrative Staff with duties including, but not limited to, answering phones, filing/faxing, conducting insurance verifications, scheduling patients. Aides must engage in and promote positive customer service interactions with patients, clinic team members and other customers. Aides possess and continually acquire awareness and knowledge of human physiology and physical therapy interventions and conduct safe application of modalities and other therapeutic procedures as allowed by state laws.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Prefers bachelor’s education in exercise science, human physiology, biology, general sciences.
1. Current CPR certification.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Prefers prior medical office/hospital experience.
3. Basic proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook.