Client Manager - Revenue Cycle Management
Company: PrognoCIS EMR/PM system
Location: Tele-commute position
Client Manager – Revenue Cycle Management (CM-RCM) is a business a management position where the Individual is responsible for the revenue cycle process for various physician offices. CM-RCM is the primary contact between RCM team and the physician offices. CM-RCM will work very closely with the Implementation Specialists at PrognoCIS implementing the integrated EMR-PM-RCM solution.
Proactively analyze the client’s financial health on a monthly basis to identify reimbursement trends, patterns of denials and to develop an intimate understanding of the factors that are contributing to the clients’ financial performance.
Job Functions / Responsibilities:
As a client manager with the RCM team you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating the clients billing needs.
- Creating and educating clients on best practice workflow.
- Responsible for data base set up content in the software to ensure best billing practices workflows.
- Coordinating all practice billing activities with physician practice and RCM billing teams.
- Work closely with the Implementation team assigned to ensure proper system build and billing setup.
- Process clearing house enrollment and assist the physician practice to set up EFT as desired.
- Responsible to set up the client’s system and train staff on using PrognoCIS software based on their workflow using best billing practices.
- Daily tracking of operational elements of physician practice to include: encounters (open/closed), timely claims processing, timely and accurate payment posting, monitoring of un-posted payments, billing questions, clearinghouse reports, weekly go-live follow up.
- Establish and maintain a working relationship with physician practice.
- Proactively analyzes the client’s financial health on a monthly basis to identify reimbursement trends, patterns of denials and to develop an intimate understanding of the factors that are contributing to the clients’ financial performance.
- Making workflow recommendations to both customer & internal RCM team to improve back office operation.
- Creation of Month End Reporting and submission to provider practices
- Research, document & train billing teams on specific insurance, coding and documentation requirements.
- Research and share billing information pertinent to States and Insurances
- Minimum 3-5 years medical billing experience
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, commercial paper and electronic claims processing is a must
- Knowledge of ICD, CPT, HCPC coding, ability to read EOBs, post payments, refunds is a must
- Experience in eligibility verification, ERA, familiarity with HIPAA rules
- Knowledge of billing workflow
- CPC or any certification strongly preferred
- PrognoCIS experience a plus
- Team player attitude
- Organized with attention to detail
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Must be customer service oriented and take ownership
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Sound analytical and problem – solving skills
- Ability to make decisions and work independently.
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Tools
Job Type: Full-time
- Certified Coder: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical office management: 3 years (Preferred)
- medical billing: 3 years (Required)