*Pay is based on experience.
Who Are We:
We are a shared service company in the energy industry with great culture and energy. We are growing and want to share that growth with you. We are looking for a Truck and Equipment Mechanic.
What makes us different:
We are a growing company in the Oil & Gas Industry. Looking for motivated team players who want to grow with us.
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance with a good portion paid by the employer. We also have PTO, Sick Leave and 401K.
As we grow, we believe in putting it back into the company and the people, this can mean more benefits and growth potential for you.
- Repairs on all trucks and equipment. (Diesel Engines, Transmissions, pumps, A/C systems, and a variety of other energy services equipment)
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Perform inspections
- Perform basic troubleshooting
- Service calls (in field)
- General housekeeping of shop area
- Complete all required paperwork in a punctual manner
- Examine reports from field to make maintenance schedules
- Other duties as assigned.
Relevant Experience, Education, Certification, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Mechanical background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Oilfield Equipment
- Most work is performed in a shop
- Moving around vehicles and equipment.
- Crawling into, out of and under vehicles and equipment.
- Will lift weights up to 75 pounds and must lift, push, pull and hold heavy objects.
- Will climb stairs, bend, stretch and twist side to side daily.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and ability to hear well.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed in this job.
This employer will provide its employees and applicants Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under Federal and state law as outlined in the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) regulations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person