Registered Nurse (RN) - Endoscopy(Job Number: 00009-89147)
Work Location: United States-Texas-Pasadena-Bayshore Medical Center - Pasadena
Job Type: Nursing - Professional
Bayshore Medical Center – Pasadena, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) - Endoscopy
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, Bayshore Medical Center
offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
Bayshore Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Endoscopy.
- The Clinical Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient; participates in patient / family education and provides leadership by coordinating patient care and working collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) and ACLS certification required
- Candidates without ACLS are eligible for employment but must complete certification at the first available opportunity, not to exceed six (6) months from the date of hire.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing is required.
- Prefer at least 6 months experience